I am not good at downloading pictures to begin with, but having a child keeping you busy all day makes it especially hard to keep up with these much needed tasks. I am currently on-call for work and Emme is at the sitters so I am FINALLY able to download all the pictures I have taken since, gulp, LAST SUMMER! You read that right, last summer. It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulder getting that task done.
Since I last wrote a few months ago, not much has been going on. We are still living in Stapleton and Emme is still with our nanny share situation. Our nanny lives about 3 blocks away and has a 2 year old daughter herself and the other little girl we do a "share" with is about 3 months older than Emme. It's comforting knowing all the girls are around the same age and all live within walking distance from one another.
Emme's language has really taken off in the last few weeks. She has branched out from her "Wassat?" or in the English language, "What's that?" to Mommy, Daddy, more (mooor), please (eeze), thank you (tat tu), love you (wuv wu), Wiley (wii-eeeeey), baby (this one she has down), Hi, Bub-Bye, no, yes, nose, eyes, puppy, duck, fish (wish), hot, mouse, bath (bat), Drew (deuce), eat, bite, and up. She has a new infatuation with chocolate milk and continues to love her hot dogs and mac & cheese. She makes animal noises: cow (mooo), kitty cat (moooow), snake (ssssss), lion (arrrr), puppy (wooo wooo wooo), and a duck (wack wack). She can point to her head, hair, eyes, nose, ears, cheeks, mouth, feet, hands, and lifts her shirt to show you her belly button. She absolutely LOVES being outside no matter freezing cold with snow or hot with sunshine. She LOVES to dance as well and I recently took this video of her last week while Dancing with the Stars was on. It was right before bath time hence the diaper only. And no, I do not normally let her stand on the couch but being what I caught on video...I let it slide.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment