Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Peace Out Yo
Joe describes our kids as "sponges" because of the amount of new content they come across and what they "absorb" on a daily basis. Some are good. Some are bad. Some are hilarious. Some are not so much. But mostly, we know they get it from us. Their parents. That in itself is quite ridiculous. The fact that I am a parent that is. So of course I like to teach my kids funny things. Dance moves. Expressions. Motions. Language. You name it. At Tatum's 9 month checkup on June 15th, 2011, Emme verbalized one of the many phrases I have "taught" her. While leaving the pediatrician's office the entire staff was saying goodbye to the girls and I. Without me saying a word and with her little hippity hop of a walk she just gave them a one motion wave and shouted, "Peace out yo!" Everyone busted out laughing, including me. Slightly embarrassed but honestly, more proud, of these hilarious 3 words my daughter had just belted out to the pediatrician's office staff. Ben, the PA that sees us said while laughing, "Who taught her that?" I confessed. It was a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment