Growing up, I always always ALWAYS wanted a sister. To this day, when my mom says, "Guess what?" I usually respond with, "You're pregnant???" in hopes of still having a little sister. :) With that said, I wouldn't change having 3 brothers for the world. I love them with all my heart and play the role of the overprotective sister perfectly. ;) Besides, I now have THE best sister-in-laws a girl could ever ask for.
Instead, God has blessed me with two beautiful daughters allowing me to see the sister relationship from a mom perspective...and it is the coolest thing to witness. I hope one day they feel the same way. Emme is so sweet to Tatum. She gives her her binky, helps feed her with her bottle, covers her up, and often talks to her in a really high-pitched voice saying only things I guess sisters can understand. Her sweet smile is contagious for Tatum always ends up showing her toothless smile too. The interaction between them is one that only sisters will ever know...and surprisingly, I'm okay with that. Because to see MY two daughters experience sisterhood is truly priceless, beyond words, and something far better God envisioned for me...you would think I would've learned by now He always one ups me. :) I love you Emerson Reese and Tatum Grace!!!
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment