Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mornings

I just wanted to write about how happy Emme is in the mornings when she wakes up. This morning she woke up at 6am which was a little too early for she and I so I brought her in bed with me. Whenever this happens, it never fails that she has to curl up right beside me often making it difficult for me to fall asleep again but her, no problem. This morning was no exception. Suddenly, at 7:30am she pops up and begins blabbing away and teasing the dogs. She is automatically in a good mood. Every morning. Each day. And I love it. I wish I could do the same. I was just lying in bed shortly after this occurred this morning thinking, "I wish I was that excited to get up and be that happy to face the world today...and every day." I feel so blessed to have her in my life and smile at the fact that I learn just as much from her as hopefully she does from me. I love my munchkin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive