Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Christmas 2010
We spent a spectacular 9 nights at Alicia and Greg's mountain townhouse in Silverthorne, CO, for Christmas. Joe's entire family was there and we had a blast and did NOT want it to end! We put up the Christmas tree and decorations, sang Happy Birthday to Jesus, went to Breckenridge and walked around the shops, baked, sang Christmas carols, went swimming, sledding, and shopping. Joe was able to ski while I broke out in hives from an antibiotic I was on and instead went to the ER, played board games, did our annual ladies' ornament exchange, watched Christmas movies, ate fantastic meals, laughed a lot and simply enjoyed each other's company as we celebrated such a wonderful CHRISTmas. It was great letting the girls be around their grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins for such a long period of time. Note on photo below is of shoes piled up in the entrance to the townhome. As I was going downstairs one time, I noticed Lincoln's little loafers were among those shoes. It cracked me up because not only are they extremely tiny, he isn't walking yet, so for them to be there among all the other wet and snow-ridden shoes, there sat sweet Lincoln's loafers. Priceless!



















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment